Borrower’s Agreement & Items Use Policy
1. Members must be age 18 or over to borrow items from / Borrow Bus.
2. Items loaned out are NOT for commercial use.
3. Prior to borrowing items, all Members must (a) complete a Membership Application; (b) sign the Waiver and Indemnification Form; and (c) have their residence confirmed by a volunteer or member of the staff. Completing a Membership Application includes the completion of the Membership Application form and verification of the Member’s identity.
4. staff are available to assist in explaining operation of items. However, by taking possession of any item, the Member is certifying that he or she that item in a safe and proper manner.
5. Only the Member is authorized to use items. The Member shall not permit the use of items checked out to him or her by any other person unless by the express permission of .
6. Members will be charged for borrowing an item. Method of payment is cash or credit/debit cards.
7. Membership costs are as follows:
£5 - low wage/benefits
£12 - student
£20 - standard rate
£30 - supporter membership
You may also .